Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta recipe. You can cook creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta:
- Provide 1 bag of fully cooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1-2 of Large boneless chicken thigh.
- You need 1 jar of Ragu Classic Alfredo.
- Use 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles.
- Take of Garlic.
- You need of Onion.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Steps to make Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta:
- Make sure the shrimp and chicken is thawed beforehand..
- Put a medium-sized pot of water for the noodles on the stove, medium-high heat. Make sure it doesn't boil over..
- In a skillet, cut up chicken into small bite-sized pieces. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Don't start cooking until the water for the noodles starts boiling. Then start cooking chicken on medium heat..
- Put spaghetti noodles in boiling water (be sure to turn down and adjust the heat, so it still boils, but doesn't boil over. As soon as the noodles are added to the water, stir them, so they don't stick together, also stirring them occasionally. Boil for about 7-10 minutes or until done..
- Be sure to pay attention to the chicken in the skillet and the noodles boiling. We don't want noodles to boil over, or the chicken to burn..
- Once noodles are done, drain them, and add them back to the pot..
- Add Ragu Alfredo sauce and cream of mushroom soup to the noodles. Mix in well..
- "Lightly" sprinkle in some garlic, salt and pepper to the noodles, and mix in well. You don't want to over due it on the garlic in this creamy sauce, remember you could always add more later, but once it's added, you can't undo it, so best to go lightly and add seasonings if needed..
- Take the tails off the shrimp, cut the shrimps in half, and add to the pasta, mix in well.
- Make sure the chicken is done. Then add your chicken to the noodles and mix it in there too..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Make sure you get the right jar of Alfredo sauce. I never tried this with any other Alfredo sauce, I buy "Cheese creations, Ragu classic alfredo" the 2pck at Walmart..
If you find this Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.