Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta recipe. You can cook cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta:
- Get of Fresh Shrimp with shells on.
- Take of Smoked sausage.
- Get 1 cup or so of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
- You need pinch of fennel seed.
- Prepare pinch of paprika.
- Get pinch of parsley.
- Use of Roughly chopped bok choy or any kind of greens.
- Get 1/4 c or so of mascarpone.
- Prepare 1 pound of thin spaghetti or any pasta.
Steps to make Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta:
- Peel the shrimp and place the shells in water and simmer while you prepare everything else..
- Drizzle a pan with olive oil. Season the shrimp with Cajun seasoning and sear on both sides until just under in a hot skillet. Remove from pan and add sliced sausage and do the same..
- Deglaze the pan with white wine and add a can of tomatoes and all of the spices. Pour in some of the shrimp stock and let simmer for 15 minutes or so. Add the boy choy and cook until wilted..
- Turn off the pan, add in the mascarpone and swirl until melted. Add the shrimp and the cooked pasta back in and turn the stove back on low….let it cook in the sauce for a couple minutes and then serve with fresh grated Parmesan.
If you find this Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.