Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp and Green Beans Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and Green Beans Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place get started on as any. This will go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and green beans spaghetti recipe. To make shrimp and green beans spaghetti you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and Green Beans Spaghetti:
- Get 4 clove of of garlic.
- Provide 1/4 medium of sized onion.
- Use 150 grams of of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of some green beans.
- Get 1 dash of of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Get 1 of some garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 3 tbsp of of corn flour.
- Get 1 of spaghetti for 4 portions.
Steps to make Shrimp and Green Beans Spaghetti:
- boil spaghetti or whatever kind of pasta you like in boiling water, add a little bit of oil and salt to the water.
- after its cooked, remove to spaghetti from the hot water. take a pan and put in the butter.
- put in the onion and garlic(i chopped the garlic in some pretty big chunks so it wont burn if i saute it together with the onion) until the onion and garlic are golden brown.
- put in the shrimp and wait for it until it changes its color to white or light pink.
- add in the green beans.
- add water to the pan. then in a bowl, mix the corn flour with some water. add into the pan while stiring it. add salt and pepper.
- let it boil then put in the spaghetti and mix it until the spaghetti is all coated with the sauce.
- or you can just put the spaghetti in a plate then put the sauce, shrimp and green beans on top.
If you find this Shrimp and Green Beans Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.