Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Shrimp and Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Shrimp and Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy shrimp and tomato pasta recipe. To cook creamy shrimp and tomato pasta you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Shrimp and Tomato Pasta:
- Prepare 8 of Frozen shrimp.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 slice of Bacon.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 150 grams of Heavy cream.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 dash of White wine.
- You need 1 of Consommé cube.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of (Red chili pepper).
- Prepare 4 of (Green beans).
- Get 1/2 of (Onion).
Steps to make Creamy Shrimp and Tomato Pasta:
- While the pasta is boiling, stir-fry the bacon. Add minced garlic and continue stir-frying in the bacon fat until fragrant. Optionally add minced onion..
- Add bite-sized tomatoes to the bacon and garlic mix. Cut the green beans in half and add if you have them. Add the defrosted shrimp..
- Steam the shrimp with white wine. When cooked through, add cheese, consommé, and heavy cream. Simmer until the sauce becomes thick..
- Mix the sauce with the freshly cooked pasta, sprinkle with plenty of coarsely ground salt and pepper, and serve!!!.
If you find this Creamy Shrimp and Tomato Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.