Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to joy's own version of sauted mussels with seaweeds toppings recipe. To cook joy's own version of sauted mussels with seaweeds toppings you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings:
- Take 1 of kilo mussels.
- Use of Ginger (cut into strips).
- Provide of Fresh Tomatoes.
- Get of Green long chilli pepper (3pcs).
- Provide of Onion (minced).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- You need of Garlic (minced).
- Get of magic sarap (1 small sachet).
- Get of Spring onion (for toppings).
- Provide of Seaweeds (for toppings).
- Get of spinach (can use petchay also).
Steps to make Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings:
- Prepare the ingredients…
- Wash the mussels with water.
- Add the 2 tablespoon of oil to the heated pan.
- Saute the garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Then add the mussels and saute a little and add 2 cups of water then add the long chilli pepper, ginger and the spinach, let it simmer for 5 minutes or it depends on how the mussels u wanted to be cooked (ako kasi gusto ko lutong luto ang mussels😀) then season it w/ magic sarap and when the mussels shells opened already so it means it's already cooked so remove it from the pan and transfer to a bowl for serving 😋 and add some sliced fresh tomatoes and seaweeds for toppings and charan lafang nah😂.
If you find this Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.