Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Spiced Noodle Soup with Mussels 😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Spiced Noodle Soup with Mussels 😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my spiced noodle soup with mussels 😀 recipe. To cook my spiced noodle soup with mussels 😀 you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make My Spiced Noodle Soup with Mussels 😀:
- Get of Thin noodles enough for 1 person.
- Prepare 40 g of Muscles.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ginger grated.
- Use 1 of small clove Garlic.
- Get of Fresh grinded black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Chillies while.
- Use 11 tbls of chilli oil.
- Prepare 1 tbls of thick spicy Oyster sauce.
- Get 1/4 Cup of White wine.
- Prepare 1 tbls of soy sauce for fish.
- Get 1/2 cup of Water boiling water.
Instructions to make My Spiced Noodle Soup with Mussels 😀:
- Add the chilli oil to the pan. Next add the mussels and the whole chillies fry for 1 minutes next add the wine and let it bubble until it reduces down 3 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper. Stir to mix then add the fish soy sauce next the thick oyster sauce. And stir turn the heat down to simmer..
- Add the noodles to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes..
- Add the boiling water to the mussels and stir to mix all the flavours in the water then pour over the noodles in a bowl. Serve hot..
If you find this My Spiced Noodle Soup with Mussels 😀 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.