Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy couscous with mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy couscous with mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy couscous with mussels recipe. To make spicy couscous with mussels you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy couscous with mussels:
- You need 400 g of couscous.
- Provide 800 g of mussels, cleaned, beard removed.
- Get to taste of Fresh chilli.
- Prepare 1 of courgette.
- Get 800 ml of hot stock.
- Prepare Tablespoon of passata sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get of Lemon and basil to serve.
- You need of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Spicy couscous with mussels:
- Put mussels in a pan, just as they are. Cover and turn on the heat to medium. When they release their water and open, switch off and set a side. Meanwhile, chop chillies and courgette. When cooled, shell half the mussels.
- Fry chopped chilli in oil for 1-2 mins. Add the courgette and cook for another 5 minutes or so. Add passata sauce and a pinch of salt. Stir and cook for another few minutes.
- Now add the mussels andthe then the couscous. Immediately add hot stock, stir well and turn off the heat. Cover and leave for about 5 minutes.
- Fluff up with a fork and serve with lemon and basil 😀.
If you find this Spicy couscous with mussels recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.