Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian style Mussels and Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian style Mussels and Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian style mussels and pasta recipe. You can cook italian style mussels and pasta using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian style Mussels and Pasta:
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 lb of live mussels.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of red pepper spaghetti.
- Use 1 oz of parmesan cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of dry, spanish, red wine.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of red pepper flake.
- You need 2 tbsp of evoo.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 cup of of homemade marinara sauce.
- Get 10 of castelvetrano olives, chopped.
Steps to make Italian style Mussels and Pasta:
- Cook pasta, Al Dente..
- add wine, evoo and brown sugar to marinara sauce and reduce for 30 minutes on low heat..
- heat skillet to medium/high add water, mussels, red pepper, salt, pepper, basil and garlic to skillet..
- put pasta on a plate, top with marinara sauce and chopped olives..
- place mussels on top of pasta and drizzle the fresh lemon juice and parmesan cheese for the final touch..
If you find this Italian style Mussels and Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.