Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels) recipe. You can have patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels):
- You need 200 g of arborio rice.
- Provide 1 kg of mussels open in half.
- Use 30 g of white onion.
- Use 13 of cherry tomatoes.
- Take 600 g of potatoes.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of Parsley.
- Use 14 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 14 tbsp of olive oil extra virgin good quality.
- Provide Half of garlic clove.
- Take 400 ml of water.
Steps to make Patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels):
- For this recipe you will need a terracotta bowl or a big aluminium container. I've done it in 5 little aluminium containers as I had to give it away to other people. Start cleaning the mussels and keep them aside. Cut very finely half of the onion and add it to the bottom of the bowl..
- Add oil and finely chopped tomato and then add a layer of potato (which needs to have been boiled with a third of the salt in the recipe and mixed well), then add some more tomato..
- Add pepper and 3 tablespoons of cheese and one spoonful of parsley. Add a layer of mussels..
- Add the finely chopped garlic. Sprinkle with 4 spoonfuls of cheese, 1 spoonful of parsley and 3 spoonfuls of olive oil and add the rice, making sure you fill all the holes in the mussels and completely cover it. Sprinkle 1 third of the salt, add 4 tomatoes finely chopped, the other half of the onion, a spoonful of parsley, 4 spoonfuls of cheese and 5 spoonfuls of olive oil. Cover with another layer of potatoes, 3 tomatoes, 1 spoonful of parsley,4 spoonfuls of cheese and 4 spoonfuls of olive oil..
- Add the last third of salt to the water, mix well and add the water from the side of the container until it reaches the level of the potato. Cook in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for 45 min to 1 hour depending on your oven..
If you find this Patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.