Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chicken tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken tacos recipe. To make easy chicken tacos you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy chicken tacos:
- Get 3 lbs of chicken breast.
- Get 1/2 of large yellow onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Use 1/2 cup of diced sweet peppers or bell peppers.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed chili pepper flakes.
- Use 2 cups of chopped lettuce.
- Use 1 cup of chopped purple onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- Get 2 of limes.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Flour or corn tortillas.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 1/3 cup of light chili powder.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of paprika.
Instructions to make Easy chicken tacos:
- Cut thawed chicken breast against the grain, then chop into small bite sized pieces. Dice purple and yellow onion. Dice sweet peppers. Cut up cilantro. What you see below is what I set aside for toppings..
- In your favorite nonstick 12 inch pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add chopped up chicken, yellow onion, 1/2 of the cilantro, salt, black pepper, chili flakes, 2 tablespoons cumin, 1/4 cup light chili powder, garlic, 1 tablespoon of paprika..
- On medium heat cook all ingredients in step 2 until it looks like the picture below.
- Make your tacos however you like them!.
- Chop about 2 cups of iceburg lettuce. Squeeze 1 lime and sprinkle with salt. This adds zest to your lettuce!.
If you find this Easy chicken tacos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.