Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green curry mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green curry mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry mussels recipe. To make green curry mussels you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Green curry mussels:
- Use 1 kg of mussels (scrubbed and debearded).
- You need 1 of onion (diced).
- You need 1 of garlic clove (crushed).
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger (grated).
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Valcom Green Curry Paste (add more to taste).
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of coriander (chopped).
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Use of fried shallots (for garnishing).
Instructions to make Green curry mussels:
- Heat a medium-sized heavy-based pot and add oil, onion, garlic and ginger. Saute until fragrant..
- Add fish sauce, coconut milk and sugar and bring to boil..
- Add drained mussels and cover pot with lid. Bring pot contents to boil and remove from heat immediately..
- With the lid on, shake the pot occasionally to open the mussels..
- Dish out on a serving plate and garnish with chopped coriander and fried shallots. Serve the dish immediately with steamed rice..
If you find this Green curry mussels recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.