Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mussels Two Ways recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mussels Two Ways recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mussels two ways recipe. You can cook mussels two ways using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mussels Two Ways:
- Prepare 1 of Ke Mussels.
- Get of In broth.
- Provide 2-3 inches of Ginger.
- Get 1/4 head of garlic.
- Use 1 of medium onion.
- Use 2-3 of stevia 2g packets or 1/2 Sprite.
- Provide 1 bunch of chilli leaves.
- Take 2-3 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Get to taste of Pepper.
- Provide of Water.
- Prepare of Baked.
- Take 1/4 head of garlic.
- You need 1/8 bar of butter.
- You need of Any cheese in fridge (quick melt).
Steps to make Mussels Two Ways:
- Remove beard and clean mussels well with a toothbrush under running water. Scrape off any white spots with a knife..
- In a pot, heat oil and sauté the onions, garlic and ginger..
- Once onions are translucent, place 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, drop in mussels, add enough water to reach the mussels on top of the pot (water would depend on your pot size. Less water = more flavour). Sprinkle some fresh ground pepper and a dash of salt. Cover..
- Simmer until shells open. Remove any scum rising to the top. Remove any shells that did not open. At this point you can choose shells for your Baked Mussels dish and set aside..
- MAKING YOUR BROTH DISH: Continue simmering the pot. Add your fish sauce and Sprite or stevia (if sugar free is preferred). Taste and adjust according to desired saltiness (add more fish sauce) and ginger spiciness. Once achieved you can add your chilli leaves and simmer 2-3 minutes more. Taste and notice the difference, delicious!.
- MAKING YOUR BAKED DISH: In an oven pan arrange your half shells. Add or insert butter slices to each mussel. Top with chopped garlic and a slice or shredded cheese. Another way is to add your garlic to mashed butter. This cooks the garlic better when you top it to the mussels..
- Heat in oven until butter bubbles and cheese melts. Remember, this is already cooked so don't leave it too long, meat might get tough. (In picture: the brown ones, I added Korean bean/chilli paste just to try it). 👍.
If you find this Mussels Two Ways recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.