Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Cream and Cheese Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Cream and Cheese Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to start as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy cream and cheese mussels recipe. You can have spicy cream and cheese mussels using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Cream and Cheese Mussels:
- Prepare 1 kg of mussels cleaned.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of cheddar cheese.
- Use 4 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 clove of onion minced.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli minced.
- You need 5 stick of lemon grass tied together.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoe sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter salted or unsalted.
- Get 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 can of all purpose cream.
Instructions to make Spicy Cream and Cheese Mussels:
- Boil the mussel's with lemon grass for 3 mins add salt and pepper, until shells open.
- Set aside cooked mussels drain water and remove lemon grass.
- Sautee minced garlic and onion in butter with canola oil add chilli.
- If the onion is transparent add tomatoe sauce and stir.
- Add the All purpose cream and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredient cheese, let it melt.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- After add the shells to the sauce until coated with cream.
- Add diced spring onion for plating and serve.
If you find this Spicy Cream and Cheese Mussels recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.