Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kanya 's Mussels in Hot Basils recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya 's Mussels in Hot Basils recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya 's Mussels in Hot Basils recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya 's mussels in hot basils recipe. You can have kanya 's mussels in hot basils using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kanya 's Mussels in Hot Basils:
- You need 1 kg of mussels /cleaned /shelled.
- Use of chili compounds.
- Provide 10 clove of garlic.
- Use 100 grams of ginger.
- You need 100 grams of peppercorns.
- Take 2 of fresh hot chili sliced.
- Take 100 grams of birdeyes chili,or any chili you have,reduce to half or third of amouth,mine is very spicy.
- Provide of seasoning.
- Take 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 4 of yard long beans,or any beans you have /chopped.
- Prepare 3 bunch of hot basils.
- Provide 1 tbsp of roasted chili paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of mixes diced pepper and onion.
Instructions to make Kanya 's Mussels in Hot Basils:
- Clean mussels,prepare vegetables,mix seasoning,crush garlic and birdeyes chilli (basically add only 20 birdeyes chilli is fine for one kilograms mussels ,but i make mine spicy ),slice fresh chilli,chop ginger.
- On the wok,heat vegetables oil on medium heat,fry crush garlic with chili,ginger until fragrance,add mussels,beans sliced,onion,peppers,peppercorn,stir to mix.
- Heat up to high volume ,add seasoning,after 3 to 4 mins mussels is cook,there will be a lot of water in the wok,now you add roasted chili paste,stir to mix,after 2 mins ,water will reduce ,add hot basil ,stir again,heat off…
- Serve hot with steamed rice :).
If you find this Kanya 's Mussels in Hot Basils recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.