Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best slow cooker chicken tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to slow cooker chicken tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken tacos recipe. You can have slow cooker chicken tacos using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook slow cooker chicken tacos:
- Use 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Get 1 of green or red pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 cup of salsa.
- Get 1 packages of flour tortillas.
- Take of optional toppings.
- Use 1 can of black beans.
- Use 1 of sour cream.
- Take 1 of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 of salsa.
- Get 1 of roasted corn.
Instructions to make slow cooker chicken tacos:
- place chicken breast into slow cooker..
- add water and seasonings..
- coarsely chop onion and pepper then add to slow cooker..
- cook on low for 4-6 hours..
- chicken should fall apart when pulled with a fork..
- heat up flour tortillas, keeping them warm by wrapping them in a clean towel..
- just before serving add 1 cup of your favorite salsa..
- finish with your favorite toppings and enjoy..
If you find this slow cooker chicken tacos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.