Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Curry Mussels recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as efficiently as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry mussels recipe. To make thai curry mussels you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Curry Mussels:
- Take 1 kg of fresh mussels.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of thai curry paste (red, yellow or green).
- You need 1 of fresh lime.
- Get 1 of cilantro.
Instructions to make Thai Curry Mussels:
- scrub, rinse and remove hairs from mussels. to remove hairs, pinch with fingers and move your hand around the shell..
- in a stock pot. add coconut milk. simmer..
- whisk in the curry paste and juice from one lime.
- add single layer of mussels to pot, cover and steam until all the shells open.
- remove open shells and add another layer of mussels. repeat until all mussels are finished..
- garnish with cilantro and lime wedge. enjoy..
If you find this Thai Curry Mussels recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.