Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to begin with as any. Do this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and simple: baked mussels (tahong) with garlic and cheese recipe. To make easy and simple: baked mussels (tahong) with garlic and cheese you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese:
- Prepare 1 of kilo mussels, cleaned.
- Provide 1 box of quick melt cheese, grated.
- Use 1/2 head of garlic or more, minced.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 bar of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 of pot water.
Steps to make Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese:
- Boil mussels in water until it opens. Remove from heat, drain the water and discard closed shells..
- While waiting for the shells to cool, prepare the garlic butter topping. Combine the two ingredients and mix well. In a separate bowl, grate the quick-melt cheese…
- Once shells cooled, lay out halved shells on a baking tray. Top each with a generous serving of the garlic-butter mix..
- Add the grated cheese on top of each..
- Bake in a preheated oven until the cheese melts (low setting since the mussels already cooked when you boiled then)..
- Once the cheese melts, remove from the oven and serve..
If you find this Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.