Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic and Lemon Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic and Lemon Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic and lemon mussels recipe. You can cook garlic and lemon mussels using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic and Lemon Mussels:
- You need 1.8 kg of clean mussels,.
- You need 3 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 4 of , garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 4 tbsp of freshly chopped coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1-3 of dried chilli (optional).
Instructions to make Garlic and Lemon Mussels:
- Preheat a pan with a lid over high heat and add the butter and garlic. Fry for 2 minutes or less. Do not let the garlic burn..
- Toss the Mussels in and cover with lid. Reduce heat to medium allow to steam for 10 minutes or until the mussels have all open..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, toss and cook for another 3-5 minutes to allow the liquid and mussels to absorb some of the flavours..
- Serve with crusty bread..
If you find this Garlic and Lemon Mussels recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.