Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Juicee's mussels steamed in white wine, butter, & garlic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Juicee's mussels steamed in white wine, butter, & garlic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with changing the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to juicee's mussels steamed in white wine, butter, & garlic recipe. You can cook juicee's mussels steamed in white wine, butter, & garlic using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Juicee's mussels steamed in white wine, butter, & garlic:
- Take 4 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 of Shallots thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 of Garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dry white wine.
- Get 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Take 2 lb of Mussels, well rinsed and debearded.
- Use 3 tbsp of Chopped, fresh parsley.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Freshly ground pepper.
- Use 1 of Crusty french bread.
- Prepare 1 of Freshly squeezed lemon to taste.
Steps to make Juicee's mussels steamed in white wine, butter, & garlic:
- In large stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic, sautè 6 minutes. Add wine and heavy cream; bring to boiling. Add mussels; stir and cover..
- Cook 3 minutes, or until mussels open. Do not overcook. (discard any mussels that do not open).
- Add parsley, salt, & pepper; stir gently to combine…
- Serve mussels in deep serving bowls with crusty bread, lemon, dipping butter, wine & garlic sauce….yummmm! Enjoy! :).
If you find this Juicee's mussels steamed in white wine, butter, & garlic recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.