Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy and Moist Pancakes with Silken Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy and Moist Pancakes with Silken Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that tough. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy and moist pancakes with silken tofu recipe. You can have fluffy and moist pancakes with silken tofu using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy and Moist Pancakes with Silken Tofu:
- Provide 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 100 grams of Silken tofu (no need to drain).
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Take 100 ml of Milk.
- Provide 1 of Butter, maple syrup, etc..
Instructions to make Fluffy and Moist Pancakes with Silken Tofu:
- Add the silken tofu into a bowl without draining. Mix with a whisk until it's the consistency of a paste..
- Add the milk and egg to Step 1, and mix some more. Add the pancake mix and whisk in quickly (the batter should be thick.).
- Heat a pan (non-stick) over high heat for 1 minute. Do not grease. Then, cool it for about 1 minute with the heat turned off. Pour in the batter into the pan while it's cooled..
- Cook it over low heat until the surface starts to bubble and starts to look dry and toasted. When the bottom is golden brown, flip, and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Look how puffy it becomes. Enjoy while piping hot with butter or maple syrup on top if you like..
- If you use a tofu with strong soy bean taste, the pancakes will become tofu flavoured, but if you use a tofu with a relatively subtle flavor, you won't taste it in the pancakes. The flavor of your pancakes will change depending on what kind of tofu you have, but it'll taste delicious either way..
If you find this Fluffy and Moist Pancakes with Silken Tofu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.