Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy pineapple flavored pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy pineapple flavored pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy pineapple flavored pancakes recipe. You can cook fluffy pineapple flavored pancakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fluffy pineapple flavored pancakes:
- Take 2 cups of self raising flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk (preferably mala or yoghurt).
- Take 1 teaspoon of pineapple essence.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar (you can add or reduce according to your sweet tooth.
- You need of Butter/margarine (softened).
- Get 1/8 cup of oil (optional).
Instructions to make Fluffy pineapple flavored pancakes:
- Mix egg and sugar in a bowl and beat till fluffy.
- Ad the softened butter/margarine to the mixture an mix well.
- Add milk then the pineapple essense to the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour and make a hole in it pour in the liquid mixture while folding it in bit by bit until you get your desired consistency.
- At this stage you can add the oil and give ut a good mix.
- Pour in your desired portions to a preheat non stick pan (no oil needed in this case).
- Serve with your preffered beverage.
If you find this Fluffy pineapple flavored pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.