Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole Wheat Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat pancakes recipe. To make whole wheat pancakes you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whole Wheat Pancakes:
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- Provide 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- Use of Optional.
- You need of Add extra 1/2 cup flour for thicker batter (fluffy pancakes!).
- Get of Oil can be substituted for the applesauce (same amount).
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Pancakes:
- Beat eggs, then add applesauce, baking powder, soda, and salt. Mix thoroughly to smooth any clumps..
- Add flour and water to mixture, mixing until incorporated..
- Measure 1/4 cup (for consistent pancakes), and pour the batter on a heated nonstick or greased skillet..
- Enjoy your healthy and hearty pancakes!.
If you find this Whole Wheat Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.