Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy chocolate banana pancakes recipe. To make fluffy chocolate banana pancakes you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes:
- Use 1 cup of All purpose flour / maida-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 ripe, mashed of Banana.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes:
- In a bowl, whisk together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a small bowl, combine mashed banana, egg, vanilla extract, oil, and milk. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined and lumpy. Keep aside for 15 minutes. Heat a large pan or griddle with on medium flame..
- Pour a scoop of batter and cook till bubbles form on the surface and the edges are cooked. Gently flip and cook for 2 minutes. Garnish with chocolate pieces and drizzle with honey if desired. Serve warm..
If you find this Fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.