Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy blueberry pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy blueberry pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start out with replacing the bulbs. Accomplish this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You should upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy blueberry pancakes recipe. To cook fluffy blueberry pancakes you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fluffy blueberry pancakes:
- Provide 1 cup of self raising flour.
- Get 2 of free range eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of blueberry essence.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cardamon.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey.
Steps to make Fluffy blueberry pancakes:
- Wash and squeeze your lemon to obtain the juice. Add it to the milk and set aside for 10mins. This is now butter milk.
- In a bowl separate th egg whites and York. Beat the egg whites using a whisk until it forms a soft peak..
- In the other bowl add the butter milk, egg York's and cardamon..
- Pour the above mix to the egg whites and mix gently..
- Sieve your flour. Add the sugar and salt. Make a hole at the center. Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix gently. The bubbles will still maintain..
- Add the blueberry essence to the batter and your will smell the sweet flavour..
- In a pan, add a bit of cooking oil and heat on medium-low heat..
- Pour the butter bit by bit and spread gentle. Check for bubbles that form on top. Flip on the other side to cook..
- Repeat above steps until all the butter is done..
- Pour your maple syrup or honey..
If you find this Fluffy blueberry pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.