Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy and Thick Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy and Thick Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy and thick pancakes recipe. You can cook fluffy and thick pancakes using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fluffy and Thick Pancakes:
- Use 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Provide 4 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Get 30 grams of Sugar.
- Get 80 grams of Milk.
- Use 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Fluffy and Thick Pancakes:
- Crack eggs in a bowl and add sugar. Mix well..
- Sift the cake flour and baking powder into the bowl..
- Combine lightly and add milk for a thick consistency..
- Allow the mixture to retain some lumps as this makes the pancakes puff up more easily! Also, less milk is better..
- Add vanilla essence if you like..
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan. Once hot, remove the frying pan from the heat and place on a wet kitchen towel to reduce the temperature..
- Return it to low heat. Ladle one scoop of the mixture from a high position onto the frying pan..
- Cook for about 2 and a half minutes, until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip over..
- Now cover the pan with a lid for about 2 more minutes..
- The pancakes should cook through to the middle..
If you find this Fluffy and Thick Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.