Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fluffy Chocolate pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy Chocolate pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Chocolate pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You really need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy chocolate pancakes recipe. To cook fluffy chocolate pancakes you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Chocolate pancakes:
- Use 1/3 cup of White sugar.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Use 1/3 cup of Light brown sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Low fat buttermilk.
- Take 3 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1 of Chocolate syrup or sauce.
- Provide 1 of Chopped strawberries.
- Provide 1 of chopped Fresh bananas.
Instructions to make Fluffy Chocolate pancakes:
- Makes about 12 pancakes..
- Preheat electric griddle to 350°F. Or you can use a non stick pan instead.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together granulated sugar and cocoa until well combined. Stir in light-brown sugar followed flour, baking soda and salt. Make a well in the center and set aside..
- In a separate mixing bowl whisk together milk, buttermilk, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla..
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and whisk to blend (don't overmix, batter should still have some lumps)..
- Butter griddle or pan if necessary, pour batter onto preheated griddle 1/4 cup at a time and slightly spread batter in a circular form outward (so the centers aren't so much thicker than edges) and allow to cook until bubbles begin to appear on the surface, about 1 minute..
- Serve topped up with chocolate syrup and chopped fruits if desired..
If you find this Fluffy Chocolate pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.