Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fluffy banana pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy banana pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy banana pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy banana pancakes recipe. To cook fluffy banana pancakes you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy banana pancakes:
- Get 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Milk.
- Use 2 of large Bananas.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Fluffy banana pancakes:
- Sieve the flour in a bowl, add salt, sugar and baking powder and mix well..
- In a different bowl, add the milk, and break the egg into it, whisk very well and add into the flour and mix..
- Blend 1 banana, and slice the other in small round slices, add the blended banana in the batter, add little water and mix until the consistency is moderately thick. (You don't need flavor as the banana flavor is sufficient)..
- Place a non stick frying pan on heat and add a drop of vegetable oil, scoop a spoonful of the batter and put in the frying pan, drop few pieces of the sliced banana on top and allow to fry on low heat.
- When it's golden brown, turn to the other side and fry. Repeat the process for the remaining batter. Serve while hot with any type of tea, milkshake, or desired drink..
If you find this Fluffy banana pancakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.