Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cinamon fluffy pancakes#4weekchallenge recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cinamon fluffy pancakes#4weekchallenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinamon fluffy pancakes#4weekchallenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinamon fluffy pancakes#4weekchallenge recipe. You can have cinamon fluffy pancakes#4weekchallenge using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinamon fluffy pancakes#4weekchallenge:
- Take 3 cups of self raising flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 pinches of salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
Instructions to make Cinamon fluffy pancakes#4weekchallenge:
- Put your eggs, sugar,salt and milk in a bowl and use a hand whisk to whisk them together..
- Add the cooking oil and cinamon and whisk for it to be mixed well..
- Sieve your flour and start adding little by little onto the mixture as you continue whisking..
- Once all the flour is finished you will obtain such..
- Heat your non stick cooking pan and put just a little cooking oil.Once heated reduce your heat to medium..
- Start pouring your mixture like 1/2 a cup at all instances onto the heated pan..
- When you see bubbles forming as on the photo below, turn it on the other side..
- After like 45 seconds turn it and it will have browned as below..
- Turn it so that the other side can also be cooked..
- Repeat the process until all your mixture is finïshed..
- Below is the end product,enjoy with a cup of hot beverage or even juice..
If you find this Cinamon fluffy pancakes#4weekchallenge recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.