Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fluffy Choco-Pancakes 🥞 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy Choco-Pancakes 🥞 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Choco-Pancakes 🥞 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that hard. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy choco-pancakes 🥞 recipe. You can cook fluffy choco-pancakes 🥞 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Choco-Pancakes 🥞:
- Provide 2 2/3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Take 2 of tsps salt (if using margarine/salted butter, skip this).
- Prepare 5 tbsps of sugar.
- Take 2/3 tbsp of baking soda.
- Get 2 cups of buttermilk (secret ingredient😄) (see recipe).
- Get 4 of tsps vanilla extract.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 8 tbsps of melted butter.
- Get of I cup buttermilk = 1 cup milk + 1 tbsp vinegar.
- Get of All ingredients must be at room temperature.
Instructions to make Fluffy Choco-Pancakes 🥞:
- Melt your butter, over boiling water or in the microwave/oven. If you're melting it in the oven/microwave, don't use high heat for long else you might have a butter explosion ⛔.
- Sift and whisk the dry ingredients, and set aside.
- To the buttermilk, add vanilla and egg and whisk till the egg breaks up. Then add the melted butter and mix.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry mixture and stir till it's just combined. DON'T OVER-MIX, else you'll be left with bread-like pancakes. And we want FLUFFY! 😄.
- Heat up your pan and put about 1 tsp of butter till its melted.
- Using a scoop of your choice, pour in the pancake batter and fry..
- You won't get the traditional bubbles on the top as an indicator that it's ready (cause of the buttermilk), so keep an eye on it and flip to check. Also, flip with care to avoid flattening out the pancakes. Don't toss them to flip and don't press.
- Repeat the scoop and fry process till you're done. And enjoy your FLUFFY DELICIOUSNESS with sausages, eggs, bacon and whatever else you want to indulge in 🤤.
If you find this Fluffy Choco-Pancakes 🥞 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.