Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy pancakes recipe. To cook fluffy pancakes you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Pancakes:
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Flour.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 2 Tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1-2 of Eggs (I used 1 Only).
- Get 1 Cup of Milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Oil / Butter.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Vanilla.
Steps to make Fluffy Pancakes:
- Mix all dry ingredients (first five).
- Whisk the eggs, add in milk, followed by your oil/butter then vanilla essence – give it a good mix..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredient. Mix but dont overmix..
- Heat your pan, smear some oil just a little – scoop 2 tbsp of batter and cook..
- Once you see bubbles and dry edges that means you should flip the pancake over..
- Once both sides are cooked, serve with a warm drink! You can drizzle a syrup or honey!.
If you find this Fluffy Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.