Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy greek yogurt pancakes recipe. To make fluffy greek yogurt pancakes you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes:
- You need of Step A.
- Use 1 1/2 C of all purpose flour/plain flour.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of castor sugar.
- Get of Step B.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Use 3/4 C of plain Greek yogurt.
- Use 2/3 C of milk.
Steps to make Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes:
- Step A – sift & whisk all the dry ingredients..
- Step B – in separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Then whisk in yogurt and milk..
- Finally, fold A into B in batches using spatula or wooden spoon. I use whisk to gently mix the batter. Do not overmix, It's okay if Batter a little lumpy..
- Lightly greese your pan/griddle with non stick cooking spray/butter. For each pancake use 1/4 or 1/3 cup of batter onto the griddle. Let set until you see little bubble at the side of pancAKe. Do not wait until the sides turn brown. Flip it. Do not wait too long or the bottom part will turn dark brown. Use the smallest or lowest heat. The batter is thick and i use teaspoon to lightly level my pancakes..
- This pancake goes well with all types of berries (i use strawberry slices. Super yummy), syrup and cold butter..
If you find this Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.