Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy blueberry pancakes recipe. To cook fluffy blueberry pancakes you only need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes:
- Take 4 of small or 3 bigger super ripe peeled bananas ca. 235g.
- Get 108 ml of =9tbsp oil (light, organic, canola if you like).
- Take 1 tbsp of liquid vanilla.
- Provide 700 ml of =3c plant milk.
- Use 1/4 tsp of not leveled at top of tsp salt.
- Use 830 g of =5¼c flour (any light kind).
- Get 64 g of =4tbsp baking powder.
- Prepare Handful of rinsed and cleaned blueberries.
Instructions to make Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes:
- Place and mash bananas either manually or by mixing slowly.
- Add oil, vanilla, milk and stir till well combined by hand or at lowest speed.
- Add rest of the ingredients except for the blueberries and combine till mixed. Doesn't need to be smooth.
- Heat up your griddle or skillet to 200°C.
- Dab of plant butter for each pancake.
- Pour ladle's amount onto griddle.
- Push blueberries into top of dough on every pancake.
- Wait for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now flip and press down a bit with the spatula, so the blueberries don't stand out as much.
- Wait another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Aren't they fluffy.
- Serve on plate with topping of your choice.
If you find this Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.