Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fluffy Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy pancakes recipe. To make fluffy pancakes you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Pancakes:
- Use 2 cups of flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Get 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavour.
Steps to make Fluffy Pancakes:
- Mix dry ingredients first, break egg in butter milk and add melted butter and flavor. Whisk and pour into dry ingredients to form batter.
- Grease your pan with oil, scoop batter and allow to cook under low heat. When you start seeing bubbles you flip to the other side..
- Serve with glaze of choice. Served mine with instant pudding and it’s so yummy.
If you find this Fluffy Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.