Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fluffy pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy pancakes recipe. To cook fluffy pancakes you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fluffy pancakes:
- Get 1 cup of flour spooned and leveled.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Take 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Provide of Berry Coulis.
- Get 1 cup of mixed frozen berries.
- Take 3 Tsp of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Fluffy pancakes:
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, butter (or oil), and egg. Add dry ingredients to milk mixture; whisk until just moistened (do not overmix; a few small lumps are fine)..
- Heat a large skillet (nonstick or cast-iron) or griddle over medium. Fold a sheet of paper towel in half, and moisten with oil; carefully rub skillet with oiled paper towel..
- For each pancake, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet, using the back of the spoon to spread batter into a round (you should be able to fit 2 to 3 in a large skillet).
- Cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles and a few have burst, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip carefully with a thin spatula, and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a baking sheet or platter; cover loosely with aluminum foil, and keep warm in oven. Continue with more oil and remaining batter. (You'll have 12 to 15 pancakes.) Serve warm, with desired toppings..
- For Berry Coulis I stewed the frozen berries with sugar until well combined and some berries just started to break apart..
If you find this Fluffy pancakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.