Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Lentil Veggie Burger Patties – Healthy, Vegan and Delicious! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil Veggie Burger Patties – Healthy, Vegan and Delicious! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot get started on as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil veggie burger patties – healthy, vegan and delicious! recipe. You can have red lentil veggie burger patties – healthy, vegan and delicious! using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Lentil Veggie Burger Patties – Healthy, Vegan and Delicious!:
- Prepare 1 cup of red lentils (small, a deep coral color).
- Get 1/2 cup of red quinoa.
- Get 1/3 cup of cooked brown rice, optional.
- Prepare 1 of small purple onion.
- Use 4 clove of garlic.
- Take 1/2 bunch of parsley, leaves only.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of almond butter, optional.
- Take 1 tbsp of raw tahini (sesame seed butter), optional.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
Instructions to make Red Lentil Veggie Burger Patties – Healthy, Vegan and Delicious!:
- The day before: Rinse lentils well, place in a bowl or jar, cover with water to twice the height of the lentils and leave to soak for 12-24 hours. In a pinch: boil a pot of water, remove from heat and add lentils. Soak for 30-45 mins and continue with recipe..
- Note about optional ingredients: The rice makes the patties slightly fluffier, the nut and seed butters make them moist and add nutrition..
- Prepare rice and quinoa. I like to make a large amount for a meal the day before and put aside enough for the patties..
- Quinoa: Rinse well and leave to soak (optional) for 30 mins up to 4 hours. Drain, place in small pot with 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and leave to simmer for 15 mins. Fluff with a fork and leave uncovered for another 5 mins..
- Rice: Rinse well. Place in pot with 3 times the amount of water (for example, 1.5 c water for 1/2 c of rice). Bring to a boil, turn down heat to very low and leave covered to simmer for 45 mins. Remove from heat and leave covered another 5 mins..
- Drain lentils. Place them in food processor (or bowl for stick blender) with onion, garlic, parsley, olive oil, almond butter, sesame butter and seasoning. Blend until mixture becomes a pasty batter. You can stop a little sooner for more texture..
- Add rice and quinoa to the mixture and check seasoning. Frying makes the patties bland, so the seasoning should taste a little too strong..
- Heat oil in skillet. Spoon out or shape patties with your hands and gently place in oil. Fry both sides until lightly browned, about 3 mins per side..
- Yields 8 burger-style patties or 12-16 smaller patties..
- I have successfully frozen the mix, thawed it in the fridge overnight and prepared patties from it..
If you find this Red Lentil Veggie Burger Patties – Healthy, Vegan and Delicious! recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.