Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy fluffy pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy fluffy pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy fluffy pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy fluffy pancakes recipe. To cook healthy fluffy pancakes you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy fluffy pancakes:
- Provide 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Use 2 cup of low fat milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Healthy fluffy pancakes:
- Mix together all the dry ingredients..
- Mix together all the wet ingredients and whisk well together..
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and mix well..although dont over whisk. Add a little water if you think its too thick but dont make it too runny..
- Heat a pan at medium to medium-high heat..
- Once the pan is hot enough pour 1/4 cup onto the pan and spread it lightly using a laddle..
- Once bubbles form and start popping flip it over. Dont increase the heat as they will burn fast..
- Serve with whatever toppings you like. (Honey, cream cheese, maple syrup, chocolate syrup, whipped cream or fresh fruit). Enjoy!!!.
If you find this Healthy fluffy pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.