Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pam's fluffy pancakes… recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pam's fluffy pancakes… recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pam's fluffy pancakes… recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that difficult. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pam's fluffy pancakes… recipe. You can cook pam's fluffy pancakes… using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pam's fluffy pancakes…:
- Get 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of oil cooking spray or butter for frying.
- Prepare 1 of pancakes syrup.
- Take 1 of confectioners sugar (optional).
Instructions to make Pam's fluffy pancakes…:
- Sift together flour,baking powder,sugar and salt. Combine egg, milk and oil. Add to dry ingredients,stirring just until flour is moistened and free from lumps. Heat pan in medium fire spray cooking oil or butter pour pancakes batter into cook 2 to 3minutes on both sides or until golden brown in color..
- Serve hot drizzle pancakes syrup and or sprinkle confectioners sugar(optional)….
If you find this Pam's fluffy pancakes… recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.