Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Begin with replacing the lights. This will probably go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. You really need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy pancakes recipe. To make fluffy pancakes you only need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fluffy Pancakes:
- Use 3/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Take 1 cup of ap flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Fluffy Pancakes:
- Combine milk with vinegar and set aside for 5-10 minutes to sour.
- Once soured, whisk in egg and butter.
- In medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Whisk in milk mixture until smooth (do not whisk too much our you will have a dense pancake).
- Stir in vanilla.
- Set aside for 30 minutes (batter will get frothy, but do not stir again).
- Coat griddle with cooking spray and heat to 300*.
- Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto griddle.
- Cook until top starts to bubble and bottom is browned.
- Flip and cook until other side is browned.
- Serve warm with butter and syrup!.
If you find this Fluffy Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.