Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy Pancakes Made with Bread Flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Pancakes Made with Bread Flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy pancakes made with bread flour recipe. You can cook fluffy pancakes made with bread flour using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fluffy Pancakes Made with Bread Flour:
- Provide 70 grams of Bread flour.
- Take 3 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Provide 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Fluffy Pancakes Made with Bread Flour:
- Break an egg into a bowl, add sugar, and mix with a whisk..
- You don't need to be so careful. As long as the ingredients are mixed, it's ok..
- Add the dry ingredients. You don't need to sift the bread flour because it won't get lumpy..
- The stiffness of the batter changes depending on the size of the egg, so adjust the amount of milk accordingly..
- Lightly mix, and add the milk..
- If you want to make the batter rise, add a small amount of milk (It will be voluminous, but the batter will be slightly hard)..
- If you want to make fluffy pancakes, add a generous amount of milk The batter will be fluffy as a blanket with more milk..
- When you mix the mixture, warm a frying pan..
- Prepare a wrung out kitchen towel, and place the heated frying pan on top of it..
- Did you hear a sizzling sound? Leave it for 3 seconds..
- Pour in the batter and cook over low heat..
- It depends on the size of the batter, but if you spoon the batter, the air bubbles come out on the surface in 1 ~ 2 minutes..
- Flip, and cover with a lid, then cook for another 1 ~ 2 minutes. And it's done..
If you find this Fluffy Pancakes Made with Bread Flour recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.