Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Soft and Fluffy Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft and Fluffy Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start with changing the lights. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. You really need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soft and fluffy pancakes recipe. You can have soft and fluffy pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft and Fluffy Pancakes:
- Use 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Caster Sugar (Fine Granulated Sugar).
- Use 1 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of Butter (Melted).
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Milk.
- Take 3 of Large Eggs (Egg white and Egg yolk sepparated).
- Provide 2 tsp of Vanilla.
Steps to make Soft and Fluffy Pancakes:
- Combine and sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl..
- Combine melted butter, milk, vanilla, and egg yolk in another mixing bowl..
- In a stainless mixing bowl, whip the egg whites using a hand mixer. Add slowly the sugar. Mix until you achieve stiff peaks..
- Create a well in the center of your dry ingredient mixing bowl. Add in all the wet ingredients. Mix until smooth and free of lumps. Slowly add the egg white mixture by batch and fold until all of it have been mix well. (Careful not to break all the air bubbles in your egg white mixture).
- Heat your non-stick pan in medium heat. Brush it with vegetable oil..
- Scoop in 1/4 cup of pancake batter and cook each side. When the underside is golden and bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip with a spatula and cook until golden. Repeat with remaining batter..
- Serve with maple syrup, honey, berries, or any of your favorite pancake match..
If you find this Soft and Fluffy Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.