Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hotdog shaped cake with strawberry jello recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotdog shaped cake with strawberry jello recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdog shaped cake with strawberry jello recipe. You can have hotdog shaped cake with strawberry jello using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hotdog shaped cake with strawberry jello:
- Get 70 grams of all purpose flour.
- You need 30 grams of oats powder.
- Provide 75 grams of sugar.
- Take 25 grams of butter.
- You need 50 grams of white oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tutti frutti.
- Get 6 of strawberry.
- Take 1 teaspoon of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 4 table spoon of jelly crystals.
Instructions to make Hotdog shaped cake with strawberry jello:
- In a container assemble sugar,egg, butter and oil beat together with a blender. Add vinegar, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt, whisk till incorporated..
- In another container sieve together all purpose flour oats powder and baking powder mix them very well. Preheat the oven on 190 degree centigrade..
- Now add flour mixture to the wet batter gently fold until completely combined. Add tutti frutti in this mixture then gently fold..
- Press the two sides of foil paper box then give them a cylindrical shape. Grease the foil paper Box with butter ladle the batter to the mould till about one third full. Put a thick and long portion of foi lpaper on the middle of the batter..
- Bake the cake about 35 to 40 minutes or still a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool. Pickup the foil paper on the middle portion of the cake take away some portion of the cake with a spoon..
- Cut the strawberries in small size.put the strawberry slices and sugar and 2 teaspoon water in a microproof bowl then microwave it for 3 minutes in high power. In another bowl mix the jelly crystals and gelatin powder. Then add 1 cup hot water in the bowl. Stir until completely dissolved. Then add the strawberry mix in the bowl..
- Pour the jelly mix on middle portion of the cake. The jelly sets at room temperature in 45 min. refrigerate before serving for improve taste..
If you find this Hotdog shaped cake with strawberry jello recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.