Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Begin with exchanging the bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that tough. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dog bone cake treats recipe. You can cook dog bone cake treats using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dog Bone Cake Treats:
- Prepare of Cake:.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1/8 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Get 2/3 cup of applesauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Frosting:.
- Provide 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
Instructions to make Dog Bone Cake Treats:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Come in flour and baking soda in large bowl..
- In separate bowl, mix together peanut butter, vegetable oil, pumpkin puree and apple sauce. Add egg and stir..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir..
- Pour batter into greased 8" round pan or square glass baking dish..
- Bake 25-30 mins..
- Allow to cool, cut into desired shape using knife or cookie cutter..
- Mix Greek yogurt and peanut butter, spread on top of cake pieces..
- Extras: Decorate with squeeze cheese and/or crushed bits of your dogs favorite hard biscuit treat!.
If you find this Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.