Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Begin with changing the bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter banana cake (dog treat) recipe. To make peanut butter banana cake (dog treat) you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat):
- Provide of Cake.
- Provide 2 cup of water.
- Use 2 of bananas – mashed.
- Use 1/8 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 2 1/2 cup of whear flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg – beaten.
- Provide 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Use of Frosting.
- Take 2 of bananas – mashed.
- Get 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of wheat flour (more may be needed).
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat):
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 8" cake pan..
- Combine water, bananas, vanilla, egg and peanut butter..
- Stir in flour, oats and baking powder..
- Pour into pan and bake for approximately 1 hour (or until toothpick inserted in middle of cake comes out clean)..
- Place cake on wire rack to cool completely..
- To prepare frosting, mix all ingredients until well combined. Additional flour may be needed to reach desired consistency..
- Frost cake, spoil those pups, then store in fridge!.
If you find this Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.