Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Buttermilk & Beetroot Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk & Beetroot Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk & beetroot pancakes recipe. To make buttermilk & beetroot pancakes you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buttermilk & Beetroot Pancakes:
- Take 1 cup of whole wheat flour (makes 12 pancakes).
- Provide 2-3 tbsp. of sugar, powdered.
- Take pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of beetroot powder / puree.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of kewra water.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need of oil to shallow fry.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Use of sliced banana, chopped pistachio, tutti frutti or rabri / syrup to garnish.
- Prepare of buttermilk as required.
Steps to make Buttermilk & Beetroot Pancakes:
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients(except the garnishings) and whisk into a smooth batter of pouring consistency. Keep it aside for 10 minutes..
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a pan and pour a ladleful of the batter. Spread it around and cook till one side is done. Flip it over and cook the other side too. Transfer to a serving plate..
- Make similar pancakes with the remaining batter and serve, garnished with banana, chopped pistachios and tutti frutti. It can also be served, drizzled with some rabdi / syrup or stuffed with your favourite fruits..
If you find this Buttermilk & Beetroot Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.