Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes recipe. You can cook vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes:
- You need 2 c of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 c of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1/4 c of melted butter.
Instructions to make Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes:
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool down slightly.
- To a mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Use a whisk to combine all dry ingredients well..
- In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, vanilla, ground cinnamon and egg. Whisk to combine. Add melted butter and whisk again..
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, whisking and stirring to mix it all together. Once it's combined, stop mixing. If you over-mix, your pancakes won't be light and fluffy..
- Set pancake batter aside and heat up a large skillet or griddle over MED-LOW heat. Add a bit of butter to the preheated griddle and spread it out..
- Use a 1/4 or 1/3 cup measuring cup to scoop the pancake batter onto the griddle or skillet. Slowly pour it onto the surface, circling outwards to make a nice circle..
- Let the pancake cook about 2-3 minutes. You'll notice bubbles popping up on the surface of the pancake, if the edges look set, carefully flip the pancake over. Cook another 2 minutes on the other side..
- Remove to a plate and cover with a kitchen towel. Alternatively, you can place the pancakes on a baking sheet and keep it in a low heat oven (175-200 degrees), until you're ready to serve..
If you find this Vanilla cinnamon buttermilk pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.