Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Buttermilk Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to begin with as any. Accomplish this for your house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk pancakes recipe. You can have buttermilk pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Take 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extract of your choice (optional).
- Take 3 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Use 1 cup of fruit of your choice (optional).
Steps to make Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl..
- Combine all wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- Set the grital for 375°F. If you don't have a grital a large skillet will also work. For the skillet, turn the stove on HIGH before combining all of the ingredients..
- Combine both wet and dry ingredients until smooth. There should be low to medium amount of lumps. Do not make the batter smooth. Add the cup of fruit..
- If using a skillet, turn the stove down to MEDIUM heat, and lightly spray with Pam, or butter. Measure 1/2 cup of batter into the skillet/grital. This will make it easier to flip over..
- Flip the pancake when there are bubbles forming in the CENTER..
- Done cooking? Send a snap, post a review, or send a request to the author on what you might want to see next!.
If you find this Buttermilk Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.