Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Buttermilk Pancakes (Alton Brown) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Buttermilk Pancakes (Alton Brown) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk Pancakes (Alton Brown) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk pancakes (alton brown) recipe. To make buttermilk pancakes (alton brown) you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Pancakes (Alton Brown):
- Provide 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
Steps to make Buttermilk Pancakes (Alton Brown):
- Heat an electric griddle to 350 or place a nonstick frying pan over medium-low heat..
- Pulse the first five ingredients together in a food processor. Whisk the last three ingredients together. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix just until the batter comes together. Don’t over mix!.
- Set the batter aside to rest for five minutes..
- Add the extra butter to your pan, just enough to coat, and ladle the batter in to form whatever size pancakes you want. Cook until bubbles form and the bottom is golden, approximately 3 minutes. Flip and cook until the second side is golden, another 2 minutes or so. Adjust the heat as necessary as you go along..
- Serve immediately or keep them warm in a 200°F oven..
If you find this Buttermilk Pancakes (Alton Brown) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.