Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Buttermilk Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Buttermilk Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk pancakes recipe. To make buttermilk pancakes you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Provide 100 grams of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of ★Buttermilk powder (or plain yogurt).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Beet sugar (or regular sugar).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ★Baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of ★Baking powder (aluminium-free).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Get 100 ml of Soy milk (or milk).
Steps to make Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Place all of the ★ ingredients into a bowl and combine with a whisk. NOTE: If using plain yogurt, add it to the next step..
- Add the egg and soy milk to the bowl and combine very well. This completes the batter..
- Warm up a non-stick frying pan on medium heat. Don't use oil..
- Once warmed, place the pan on a damp cloth. It should sizzle..
- Return the frying pan to the stove and pour in the pancake mix without turning the heat back on..
- Turn the heat to medium and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip them over. Once the other side has cooked, it's done! Top with butter or maple syrup..
- Before pouring in the batter for the next pancake, place the pan on the damp cloth and once again let it sizzle..
If you find this Buttermilk Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.