Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Drumstick leaves Paratha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick leaves Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick leaves Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick leaves paratha recipe. To make drumstick leaves paratha you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick leaves Paratha:
- You need 1 cup of wheatflour.
- Get 6-7 sticks of moringa leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of carrom seeds(ajwani).
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli flake.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Drumstick leaves Paratha:
- Wash & arrange the moringa leaves. Then blanch the leaves. Strain it & keep it aside..
- Take a mixing bowl put all ingredients to make a paratha dough. Rest it 10 minutes..
- After 4 mints divide the dough into 4 parts.Take one fust some wheatflour roll the roti spread little oil dust some aata fold it as lachha paratha..
- Rolled it again lachha paratha.Heat a frying pan put the paratha cooked both side nicely,tgan greased little oil or butter..
- Drumstick leaves paratha is ready. Serve with curd & butter..
- My opinion it's really very tasty. All of you make this & eat one time must. Thank you Modi ji for your immunity booster paratha..
If you find this Drumstick leaves Paratha recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.