Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pumpkin Drumstick curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Drumstick curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Drumstick curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin drumstick curry recipe. To make pumpkin drumstick curry you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Drumstick curry:
- Take For of coconut paste:.
- Prepare 100 gms of grated coconut.
- Use 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 4-5 pods of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare For of curry:.
- Take 250 gms of pumpkin.
- Use 1 of drumstick.
- Use 3-4 of green chillies.
- Use For of tempering:.
- Use 1 of small onion.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of spring curry leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of coconut oil for tempering.
- You need as needed of Salt.
Steps to make Pumpkin Drumstick curry:
- In a mixer grinder, grind coconut, cumin seeds, garlic, turmeric powder with water and keep the coconut paste ready..
- In pan heat water add green chilli and drumstick and let it cook for 10-12 mins until the drumstick is cooked. Then add pumpkin. It will get cooked in 5 mins.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked add the coconut curry paste and mix well and keep it in low flame and it cook. Parallely in another pan add coconut oil, add red chilli, mustard, cumin and onion and once onion turns transparent add to the curry and add salt and cook for 2-3 mins. The curry is ready..
If you find this Pumpkin Drumstick curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.